Minecraft have recently updated minecraft to 1.10 on the 8th June, 2016. This means that there are lots of new editions and features added to minecraft 1.10, such as new blocks, animals and more.
Here are some examples of new features that have been added:
- Polar bears have now been introduced to minecraft and of course they can only spawn in snowy biomes.
- A magma block is now introduced, which can only be found in the nether. However, these blocks can cause damage to your character, so don’t step on them!
- Nether wart blocks can now be crafted by 9 nether wart in a crafting table and they can also be broken by hand.
- Enderman can now spawn in the nether, as well as the end and the over world.
- A new mob called the Husk has been introduced to the game. These mobs are similar to zombies, however, they don’t burn and they can give hunger to your character for a certain amount of time (depending on the difficulty you are playing on).
- Another new mob has also been introduced to the game, which is called the Stray. These mobs are similar to skeletons, but instead, they shoot slowness arrows.
These are only some of the main features that have been updated and added to the new minecraft version 1.10.
Minecraft Multiplayer 1.10
You may be wondering why you might not be able to connect to most servers using minecraft 1.10, but this is because some servers are happy to stay at minecraft 1.7, 1.8 or 1.9 and also some servers haven’t yet updated and changed to 1.10. If you are unsure of how to change your minecraft version, click this link and scroll to the bottom of the page, which tells you how to change your minecraft version: https://mini-beans.co.uk/minecraft-multiplayer-pc/
If you are wanting a server that does allow players to play on minecraft 1.10, here is a Minecraft 1.10 Server IP: